Business Continuity: Ensuring Availability with DR
sponsored by Overland Storage
A major component of a solid business continuity plan is making sure you can efficiently recover your data in a useable form following an outage of any sort. Having an effective disaster recovery plan is crucial. But where do you begin your planning? How do you know you're planning correctly?
In this Videocast, Bill Peldzus of GlassHouse Technologies looks at how DR fits in to a business continuity plan and provides best practices to make sure you're heading in the right direction.
Bill Peldzus, Director of Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery & Data Center at GlassHouse Technologies, shares tips on common disaster recovery issues.
View this Videocast to get the answers to some of the most important questions surrounding DR, such as:
- How can you acquire funding for a DR plan?
- What are key guidelines for business impact analysis?
- Is data classification a good approach for devising a DR plan?
- What is the most common mistake when it comes to DR planning?
- What is the long term role of tape in DR?
- And more
View this Expert Videocast to learn more.
(THIS RESOURCE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.)