Scaling Storage with Clustering
sponsored by IBM Software Group
Greg Schulz, Founder and a Senior Analyst for the StorageIO Group, looks at clustered storage as a technique to scale both I/Os to meet transaction processing and bandwidth along with other cluster storage scaling benefits for both SAN and NAS environments.
View this Videocast to get the answers to the most pressing questions on clustering, including:
- What are the defining characteristics of clustered storage and how does it differ from traditional storage environments?
- Does implementing a clustered storage system force other changes in the storage environment?
- Are there particular applications that benefit more from clustered storage?
- Is an organization locked into a certain architecture or vendor after implementation?
- Is there a difference between grid computing and clusters?
- And more
(THIS RESOURCE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.)