Business and technical considerations for email archiving
sponsored by SearchExchange.com
Because email archiving systems vary in features, the process of matching a solution to an individual company's architectural, business and legal requirements is very complex. In this webcast, Foskett offers an overview of architectural considerations and major email archiving methods, ranging from managed and hosted solutions to hardware and software combinations. He also provides key questions to ask when sizing and pricing an archiving system, including:
- Can it ingest an existing mail store or PST File?
- Can it handle multiple email systems?
- Can it do single instancing or deduplication?
- Is Litigation Hold functionality integrated?
- Can it integrate with third-party tools?
(THIS RESOURCE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.)